faq from our facebook page

Q: Do you have a sedan or people mover ?
A: We have both, A late model Holden Caprice (4 passengers)  and a late model Toyota Tarago (7 passengers).
Q; Can you handle large amounts of luggage ?
A: Yes, each vehicle has a luggage trailer.
Q: What parts of Perth does Executive Town Car Service cover?
A: We cover all of Perth with cars based in Joondalup and Burswood.
Q: Do you accept Cabcharge for payment.
A: Yes, we accept electronic processing.
Q: What is the hourly rate to hire the driver and vehicle (Caprice & Tarago) ?
A: The hourly rate is $80.00 per hour with a minimum of 2 hours.

Q: Do you provide refreshments for clients.
A: WA licensing laws state that clients are allowed to consume alcohol in Charter Vehicles provided the alcohol is supplied by the clients and that there are no minors in the vehicle. We reserve the right to refuse alcohol in our veicles. We provide bottled water to clients arriving on flights.
Q: If I loose my receipt can I obtain a duplicate copy.
A: If you pay by credit card just go to the Cabfare site using this link and fill in the form to instantly receive a copy of your receipt.